10th Pass (Matriculation)
Marks - 35% for all category
course duration – 3 years
The continuous expansion of the health care industry brings with it a growing demand for trained paramedical professionals. In order to cater to this demand to whatever extent possible, Shine-Abdur Razzaque Ansari Institute of Health Education &Research has recently entered the field of paramedical education with the introduction of diploma courses in subjects such as Medical Laboratory Technology, Electrocardiogram Technology, Medical Radiographic(X-Rays) Technology, Operation Theatre Technology and Biomedical Instrumentation.
A Paramedic is a professional who helps the doctors in specialized areas and facilitates for better diagnosis, treatment and therapy. The increase in number of patients, variety of diseases & the demand for immense treatment have paved the way for Paramedical Professionals who are expert technicians or therapists providing better quality to human health care.
Paramedics are the key players in the Health & Medical Sector. Without paramedics, the entire Health Industry is out of gear and is almost non-functionary. If there are no paramedics, there is neither money nor any profit for doctors, hospitals, private clinics, etc. (In general the entire health sector).
Our courses are approved by Govt. of Jharkhand (Department of Science and Technology), recognized By AICTE (All India for Technical Education) and Affiliated to State Board of Technical Education. We offer regular mode of teaching and supplemented by an intensive and rigorous practical training that equips the students with knowledge of the latest techniques and trends so that on completion they can emerge as fully trained and confident professionals.
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Diploma in Operation Theater Technology
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in ECG-EEG Technology
- Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation
|Course duration||3 years|
|Gazetted holidays||03 weeks|
|Available weeks (yearly)||37 weeks|
|Teaching hours (week)||27 Hours|
|Theory per week||06 Hours|
|Internship practical per week||21 Hours|
|Hours available per academic year||48 hours|
- Internship means 8 hours of integrated clinical duties in which 2 weeks of evening and shift duties are included.
- Internship should be carried out as 8 hours per day @ 48 hours per week.
- Students during internship will be supervised by nursing teachers.
- Fourth year final examination to be held only after completing internship.
Approval & Recognitions :
- RECOGNIZED BY: ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION (AICTE), NEW DELHI
- AFFILIATED TO: STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION (SBTE), NAMKUM, RANCHI
- APPROVED BY: DEPT. OF HIGHER & TECHNICAL EDUCATION & SKILL DEVELOPMENT, GOVT. OF JHARKHAND
Approval & Recognitions :
- EOA Report 2009-10
- EOA Report 2010-11
- EOA Report 2011-12
- EOA Report 2012-13
- EOA Report 2013-14
- EOA Report 2014-15
- EOA Report 2015-16
- EOA Report 2016-17
- EOA Report 2017-18
ANNOUNCEMENTS/ EVENTS :
- ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE-SQUAD
- COMMITTEE FOR SC-ST WELFARE
- DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER
- FORMATION OF GRIEVANCE CELL
- INTERNAL COMPLAINTS ANTI-SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- STUDENTS GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
For Youth Skill test Click here